Over the past two years, we have been working with auto dealers to launch Facebook ads to conquest new customers, fill service lanes and retain customers. The results? More leads and sales at half the cost of Google ads.
Now, Facebook has launched a host of new options including automotive-specific targeting. It is the perfect time to start using Facebook ads for your dealership.
"Scott clearly explains how technology works and combines it with the talent of a good comedian making learning effective and funny as heck."Dan Mauk, President of the North Platte Area Chamber and Development
This self-led course is for you if:
- You are an auto dealer interested in using Facebook ads
- You are looking for new ways to capture leads and retain customers
- You want to see ROI from social media and connect it with your CRM
- You need to know useful metrics to ask for from your marketing and sales team
- You want to train new or existing marketing staff on using Facebook ads
This self-led course is NOT for you if:
- You want someone to run Facebook ads for you (our Facebook ad service does that: http://9clouds.com/facebook)
- You don't have at least 60 minutes to become a Facebook ads expert
- You want to market in the exact same way as every other dealer in your sales area
In just two weeks with $50, Facebook ads combined with a buy back email that attracted 25 leads. The leads closed at a 24% rate.Mike Frame, Crater Lake Ford
What's included? I'm glad you asked!
This bootcamp can take you from Facebook beginner to advanced marketer or from advanced marketer to true expert in a few short hours. Enjoy:
- Over 120 minutes of step-by-step video that form the core of the bootcamp. These are the must watch sessions that will cover everything you need to effectively use Facebook ads.
- Over 30 articles covering niche topics to help you specialize on certain aspects of Facebook ads or to localize Facebook ads for your market.
- Bonus spreadsheets, videos and examples for Pro Pack purchases to help you get started immediately based on proven Facebook Ads examples
The best part? It's always fresh.
You have lifetime access to the bootcamp and as Facebook ads change, (which they often do), we will update the lessons.